Tag Archive | Orthodontist

LocateADoc.com for peace of mind

Has your orthodontist recently told you that you need braces? That may be all well and good, but there’s just one problem. You’re thirty years old!

.Perhaps you’ve decided you need a second opinion. Being told you need braces is certainly a stressful situation. Well, I believe I have found something that can be very helpful. I’ve discovered a wonderful website called www.locateadoc.com It’s a super way to find a doctor in your area for that all-important second opinion.

You can do a search on the site find a local doctor, procedure or body part. You simply enter the country you live in, the city, state or zip, the distance you want to travel to this doctor and the medical specialty area you’re looking for.

It can’t be more simple than that!

And, at your age, perhaps you’re just not interested in wearing metal braces for several years. www.locateadoc.com can help you find a doctor who specializes in the popular Invisalign, lingual braces and clear braces. There are many options for aesthetic care which the right doctor can explain. Plus, they are painless and you can freely eat pretty much anything you desire.

Each doctor who subscribes to the directory on this website posts a before and after gallery of photos so it’s easy to take a look at their work.

There is a newsletter you can sign up for and a blog you can follow.

Since 1998, www.locateadoc.com has been in the business of matching people with doctors who will help you make the right decision for whatever your need is.

One thing I really like about the site is that it has a whole team of seasoned and well-qualified medical staff writers who invest their time to join their knowledge of journalism and medicine to create believable information. I have found the articles they write to be very helpful in preparing me to meet the doctor I’ve chosen.

If your dentist has suggested you get braces, and you’re just not sure of his opinion, why not check out www.locateadoc.com. It’s the simple way to find a local doctor for that critical second opinion and peace of mind.